If you are conducting commercial brokerage in California you need to know about the following;
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM: Winning new business through operating expense reviews.
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM: Environmental Inspections and Due Diligence
* Winning new business through operating expense reviews.
* How to identify tenants and locate buildings which are good candidates for operating expense reviews.
* Protecting existing client business and offering more comprehensive service.
* The majority of commercial office leases are not administered correctly resulting in additional cost to tenants.
* Tenants rarely review their operating expense statements and the majority of tenants do not know enough about operating expenses to question them.
* Most common operating expense issues and lease language loopholes.
Paul Wisniewski, PG, QSD
- Do’s and Don’ts of Environmental Due Diligence.
- Pitfalls and issues that can delay or stop your project and how to avoid them.